Monday, September 7, 2009

Top Ten Foods I Can't Live Without

I've been thinking about foods that I couldn't live without and I'm having a very hard time narrowing it down to 10. There are some foods that I absolutely love that I don't eat all of the time (you know...being Diabetic and all), but then there are the foods that I eat everyday because they are convenient or healthy. Do you see where my dilemma is? How could I possibly only make a list of 10?



1. pizza

2. garlic bread

3. cookies (especially, Magic Cookie Bars)

4. Paradise Pie (at Chili's)

5. tortellini

6. breaded chicken cutlet

7. egg noodles

8. english muffins (I eat one almost every single morning)

9. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

10. brownies

11. stuffing (dressing if you're a southern friend)

12. Carrot Cake

13. Cheesecake (with the graham cracker crumbs on the bottom)

14. homemade macaroni and cheese

15. Oreo balls

16. McDonald's meal (cheeseburger, medium fries, & a diet coke)

17. coffee (thank God this is gluten-free)

18. mozzerella sticks



So I've narrowed it down to 18 foods...to be fair, my husband added a few that he thinks I couldn't do without. Meanwhile, he asks if I'm hungry and then proceeds to say "I can't believe you're hungry. You're a girl...you aren't supposed to eat as much guys."

*SIGH*

Have a great day, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Well thankfully most of that list you can make gluten free or subitiute a similare produt for it. I've already made 1, 2 ,3, 6, 10 , 11, 12, 14, 17 & 18 gluten free, As far as 13 it can be done because the do see gluten free graham crackers 5 & 7 are probalby avaliable or soon to be avaliable in whole foods. 8 i have a recipe for just havent tried it yet. I dont know whats in 4 to make it :( I can really help with 9 & 15. But 16 you can get the hamburger without a bun and fires from wednesdays or BK Almost everything is possible its just a matter of finding out how to make it possible




    13

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who I'll be calling every night around dinnertime if the test does come back positive. I doubt it will. I'd like to try your recipes anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets hope it doesn't come back positive, but i still think we should hake a Larson/McHugh gluten free/diabetic friendly cookbook!

    ReplyDelete